alt1
|--> Forum
---> Klan

alt1
:: Zaloguj ::
alt1

Kod dostępu

Tutaj wpisz kod

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Możesz je założyć. Jako zarejestrowany użytkownik będziesz miał dodatkowe przywileje jak np. konfigurowanie wyglądu strony, wysyłanie komentarzy z twoim imieniem i wiele innych.

Problemy z logowaniem?

alt1
:: CzatBox ::
alt1

alt1
:: Team Speak ::
alt1

alt1
:: Forum ::
alt1
OSTATNIE POSTY
wyświetl PostaBest Nepal Vacation ...(0)
  travels2nepal1
 dnia 20. Kwi o godz. 06:11
wyświetl PostaOutlook Tech Support(0)
  microsofthelp1
 dnia 19. Kwi o godz. 17:17
wyświetl PostaLirs(5)
  Gladys78
 dnia 19. Kwi o godz. 11:08
wyświetl PostaStar Citizen(6)
  Gladys78
 dnia 19. Kwi o godz. 11:07
wyświetl PostaMicrosoft Customer S...(2)
  Gladys78
 dnia 19. Kwi o godz. 11:06

[Wejdź na Forum]

STATYSTYKI FORUM
RazemDziennie
Wątki:1835  0.34
Użytkownicy:1712  0.32
FORA
Category Regulamin
Category Ogólne
Category Archiwum gier
Category Minecraft
UŻYTKOWNICY ONLINE
W tej chwili nie ma żadnego użytkownika.

Jesteś anonimowym użytkownikiem. Możesz się zarejestrować tutaj

alt1
 FAQ  •  Szukaj  •  Użytkownicy  •  Grupy   •  Rejestracja  •  Profil  •  Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości  •  Zaloguj
 The Packers sent safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix . Jersey Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
linchao

PostWysłany: 18 Lut 2019 - 03:36 Odpowiedz z cytatemPowrót do góry

Packers General Manager Brian Gutekunst admitted he was thinking about future moves when he traded away players rather than bringing them at the deadline.But that shouldn’t be construed as waving the white flag on this season Cheap Mike Daniels Jersey , he said.The Packers sent safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix to Washington for a 2019 fourth-round pick and running back Ty Montgomery to Baltimore for a conditional 2020 seventh, bringing in no immediate help for a 3-3-1 team.“I don’t necessarily think there’s a message it sends to the locker room,” Gutekunst said, via Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com. “I think the decisions that we make are always in the best interest of our team, not only in the short term, but the long term, as well. But I think our locker room knows where we’re headed and, like I said, I think we’re humming at the right time and I think there’s a lot of positive things going forward.”The two deals should be viewed separately, as the Cinton-Dix deal was largely because he was leaving in free agency in nine more games http://www.packerscheapstore.com/lane-taylor-jersey-cheap , and they got a pick in return (since they plan to sign free agents next offseason, which means no compensatory picks). The Montgomery deal was just about getting him out of there, after his costly fumble against the Rams and reports that there was a lack of trust in him in the locker room.Replacing Clinton-Dix on the field could require some shuffling, as they may use cornerbacks Tramon Williams or Bashaud Breeland there. Montgomery’s role should be easier to fill, as Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams are on hand.“We’ve got to trust what Brian is doing and he’s making moves that are in the best interest of the team,” quarterback Aaron Rodgers said. “In this situation, we need guys to step up in those spots. Obviously Aaron and Jamaal [Williams] have been playing really well, so more opportunities for those guys, and the defense will take care of what they need to with the safety spot. . . .“I think we’ve got good leadership. I think nobody has been hanging their head. We’re obviously disappointed about the result on Sunday. I wouldn’t say anybody is discouraged, though. I think we’re a tight-knit group. … We hang out together Youth Kenny Clark Jersey , we enjoy each other’s company and you’ve got to stick together. You’ve got to stick together through losses, through decisions that are made that are out of our control and keep moving forward with the same vision.”We’ll find out quickly how the vision holds this week against the Patriots.Cheese Curds, 7/26: 2018 Packers training camp gets underway today Welcome back to football, Packers fans! The Green Bay Packers start training camp today for their 100th season. There is optimism in the air as Green Bay gets their season underway with a new general manager, a new defensive coordinator and a plethora of new assistant coaches.Head coach Mike McCarthy still runs the show but in addition to new defensive coordinator Mike Pettine and staff, McCarthy took a “scrub brush” approach to the offensive playbook sand brought back Joe Philbin as offensive coordinator. Camp promises to be as competitive as ever for the players as there will be battles for the backup quarterback position as well as competition at the wide receiver position (though this thinned out with Michael Clark’s sudden retirement). There’s also the influx of new young talent, particularly at cornerback thanks to the draft, that the Packers hope will push them back to the top of the NFC North.The Packers don’t play their first preseason game for two weeks so these first few practices will be al about installation and easing into the grind of practice. Camp is only getting underway, but you read more on McCarthy’s thoughts as the season gets underway plus why Jimmy Graham is already flying high in today’s cheese curds.‘Highly competitive’ camp on tap for Packers.com—Packers.comMcCarthy is confident the Packers learned from their errors last year and noted that he would not be doing his job if he wasn’t pushing the team forward.This all sounds fine in July, but the true test will be in October and November when the grind of the season truly settles in.Weather chases Packers shareholders meeting indoors Cheap Josh Jackson Jersey , but team’s outlook sunny—PackersNews.comEven some nasty thunderstorms couldn’t dampen the enthusiasm at this year’s shareholder meeting. Of note, general manager Brian Gutekunst went much deeper in his discussion of the roster than his predecessor did, but he also singled out Ted Thompson as “one of the finest talent evaluators who have ever done this job.”100 things to know about the Green Bay Packers in their 100th season—ESPNKnow someone new to NFL fandom and want to convert them to a Packers fan? This primer might do the trick.Packers tight end Jimmy Graham joins Young Eagles program as co-chair—Oshkosh NorthwesternGraham, a private pilot, brought his deHavilland Beaver to EAA Airventure Oshkosh this week and flew some kids as part of the Young Eagles program.Graham is wasting no time getting settled in in Wisconsin and that’s a great thing to see.Falcons, Julio Jones agree to revised contract—NFL.comJones’ brief holdout came to and end overnight as some of his compensation for next season got moved up to this season. Thus ending any pipe dream of him somehow ending up in Green Bay in 2018.
Zobacz profil autoraWyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Skocz do:   

Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat