alt1
|--> Forum
---> Klan

alt1
:: Zaloguj ::
alt1

Kod dostępu

Tutaj wpisz kod

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Możesz je założyć. Jako zarejestrowany użytkownik będziesz miał dodatkowe przywileje jak np. konfigurowanie wyglądu strony, wysyłanie komentarzy z twoim imieniem i wiele innych.

Problemy z logowaniem?

alt1
:: CzatBox ::
alt1

alt1
:: Team Speak ::
alt1

alt1
:: Forum ::
alt1
OSTATNIE POSTY
wyświetl PostaBusiness ideas with ...(1)
  gillclay
 dnia 21. Lip o godz. 19:30
wyświetl PostaShould I consider st...(1)
  LukeWright
 dnia 21. Lip o godz. 11:51
wyświetl Postahttps://www.foodiesp...(0)
  laragrace
 dnia 21. Lip o godz. 11:23
wyświetl PostaTechnical contact s...(0)
  ashutoshweb3
 dnia 20. Lip o godz. 11:20
wyświetl Postafuneral services(0)
  ashutoshweb3
 dnia 20. Lip o godz. 11:19

[Wejdź na Forum]

STATYSTYKI FORUM
RazemDziennie
Wątki:2233  0.41
Użytkownicy:2071  0.38
FORA
Category Regulamin
Category Ogólne
Category Archiwum gier
Category Minecraft
UŻYTKOWNICY ONLINE
W tej chwili nie ma żadnego użytkownika.

Jesteś anonimowym użytkownikiem. Możesz się zarejestrować tutaj

alt1
 FAQ  •  Szukaj  •  Użytkownicy  •  Grupy   •  Rejestracja  •  Profil  •  Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości  •  Zaloguj
 authentic-craig-gentry-jersey Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
linchao

PostWysłany: 15 Mar 2019 - 03:51 Odpowiedz z cytatemPowrót do góry

WASHINGTON (AP) — Even after his last trip to free agency dragged into January Anthony Santander Jersey , Kurt Suzuki wanted to go the open market again.This time, the catcher found a home much quicker.Suzuki on Tuesday finalized a $10 million, two-year contract to return to the Washington Nationals. The 35-year-old gets $4 million next year and $6 million in 2020, up from $3.5 million last season, his second with the Atlanta Braves.Suzuki is the first player of the 164 who hit free agency after the World Series to switch teams and the ninth with a finalized agreement.“Obviously the last time I went to free agency wasn’t as fun,” Suzuki said during a conference call. “It’s a lot nicer, more peace of mind knowing where you’re going to be, especially for the next two years. I’m 35 years old. I feel like I’ve been getting better as a player. I feel like I have a lot to offer for younger players, as well. I just try to go with it.”He hit .271 with 12 homers and 50 RBIs in 2018 as Atlanta won the NL East ahead of the second-place Nationals. General manager Mike Rizzo announced the finalized agreement Tuesday after Suzuki passed a physical.Suzuki played for Washington in 2012 and 2013, part of a 12-year major league career in which he has been with four clubs and batted .258 with 114 home runs and 619 RBIs.“The last two years at age 33 and 34 kind of had like a renaissance I guess,” Suzuki said. “I really haven’t changed much. I go out there and I don’t really think about launch angles or all these kind of analytical things. I go out there and I just try to do some damage, and whenever they throw me a pitch that I think I can do damage with, I swing.”He made the AL All-Star team in 2014 while with the Minnesota Twins.A right-handed hitter, Suzuki could wind up as part of a platoon at catcher for the Nationals http://www.oriolesfanproshop.com/authentic-brad-brach-jersey , who have been in the market for help at that position after Matt Wieters batted under .240 in each of the past two seasons there.“Whether I’m a guy that catches 120 games or 90 games or whatever they want me to do, I just told (Rizzo) I’d be ready to do whatever you want,” Suzuki said.Washington is coming off an 82-80 season, its first under manager Dave Martinez, following two consecutive division titles and first-round playoff exits. Suzuki, who turned down a contract offer from Atlanta to become a free agent, said it was a “good gamble” based on the deal he got from Washington, a team he called a perennial World Series contender.“We’ve got everything that it takes to win a World Series,” Suzuki said. “I love our chances for this year. I think we’ve got all the talent and all the tools to go out there and win.”So far, Washington’s offseason moves have centered on the bullpen, including exercising up closer Sean Doolittle’s option and signing former St. Louis Cardinals closer Trevor Rosenthal.The Nationals are also expected to seek help for their starting rotation as well as a new second baseman.The biggest question of all that looms over the next few months, of course, is what will happen with outfielder Bryce Harper, the 2015 NL MVP who is a free agent. DETROIT (AP) — For Kevan Smith and the Chicago White Sox Colby Rasmus Jersey , this home run was particularly special.Smith used his custom uniform Saturday night to honor Daniel Webb, the former Chicago reliever who died in an ATV accident last October . In the second inning, Smith connected for his first homer of the season, and the White Sox went on to win 6-1 over the Detroit Tigers.“There’s just been a lot of things that’s happened in my life, since the accident. It was almost like in the back of my head — like, wow, what if like I hit a home run here?” Smith said. “And oh my gosh, it happens. Just felt like I was going to start crying, running around the bases.”Major leaguers have been wearing nicknames on the backs of their jerseys for Players’ Weekend, and “WEBBY” was Smith’s choice. His two-run shot in the second gave Chicago a 3-0 lead.“It only hit a few guys I think when I hit it, at first,” Smith said. “When guys started realizing the significance of it, it was pretty overwhelming.”Lucas Giolito (10-9) pitched seven sharp innings in his third straight quality start. He allowed a run and three hits with a walk and six strikeouts.Mikie Mahtook homered for the Tigers. Ryan Carpenter (1-2) gave up six runs and nine hits in 4 1/3 innings.“I started getting behind hitters right from the start and that got me into big trouble,” Carpenter said. “I didn’t have command of my fastball — everything was up — and when I was finally able to find an adjustment in the fourth inning http://www.oriolesfanproshop.com/authentic-craig-gentry-jersey , it was already too little, too late.”Detroit optioned Carpenter to Triple-A Toledo after the game.The White Sox took an immediate 1-0 lead in the first when Tim Anderson drew a leadoff walk and scored on Jose Rondon’s double. Smith’s drive made it 3-0. After Mahtook homered in the bottom of the second, Chicago responded with two runs in the third on an RBI single by Yoan Moncada and a sacrifice fly by Ryan LaMarre.Matt Davidson brought home another run with a double in the fifth.“Early on, the game really dragged. I don’t like games that don’t have any pace to them,” Tigers manager Ron Gardenhire said. “Carp had a really slow pace and didn’t have his best stuff, and we all fell into it. Their guy pitched well, and we hit a few balls on the screws but right at people, but we really didn’t do much.”The White Sox have won eight of 11.LOOKING BETTERGiolito lowered his ERA to 5.85. It’s still the worst mark in the major leagues of anyone who qualifies for the ERA title, but the 23-year-old right-hander has been a bit better since the All-Star break.“It was definitely the best fastball command I’ve had all season,” Giolito said. “Warming up in the bullpen, I was hitting both sides of the plate super consistently.”This was the second time this month that Giolito has gone seven innings with only one run allowed. He also did it in a no-decision Aug. 3 at Tampa Bay.TRAINER’S ROOMTigers: OF JaCoby Jones (right hamstring strain) continued his rehab assignment with Triple-A Toledo.UP NEXTChicago rookie Michael Kopech (0-0) takes the mound in his second career start for the series finale against Detroit’s Jordan Zimmermann (6-5) on Sunday. The Tigers are retiring Hall of Famer Alan Trammell’s No. 3 and will have a ceremony before the game.
Zobacz profil autoraWyślij prywatną wiadomość
tom56jacob

PostWysłany: 21 Maj 2019 - 19:13 Odpowiedz z cytatemPowrót do góry

These days every business want to make their online presence, creating an outstanding business website or mobile app is a good decision. However, designing a website or mobile app that reflects your business is not an easy job and thus hiring RV Technologies which is a professional web and app development company is always a good choice.

https://emarketingblogger.com/mobile-application-developers-india-top-best-list/
Zobacz profil autoraWyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Skocz do:   

Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat