alt1
|--> Forum
---> Klan

alt1
:: Zaloguj ::
alt1

Kod dostępu

Tutaj wpisz kod

Nie masz jeszcze konta? Możesz je założyć. Jako zarejestrowany użytkownik będziesz miał dodatkowe przywileje jak np. konfigurowanie wyglądu strony, wysyłanie komentarzy z twoim imieniem i wiele innych.

Problemy z logowaniem?

alt1
:: CzatBox ::
alt1

alt1
:: Team Speak ::
alt1

alt1
:: Forum ::
alt1
OSTATNIE POSTY
wyświetl PostaC.J. Beathard went t...(0)
  linchao
 dnia 15. Gru o godz. 02:45
wyświetl PostaCole Beasley woke Da...(0)
  linchao
 dnia 15. Gru o godz. 02:43
wyświetl PostaFor the first time i...(0)
  linchao
 dnia 15. Gru o godz. 02:37
wyświetl PostaSlot receivers have ...(0)
  linchao
 dnia 15. Gru o godz. 02:22
wyświetl Postamó una copia. "...(0)
  yaya2017
 dnia 14. Gru o godz. 09:01

[Wejdź na Forum]

STATYSTYKI FORUM
RazemDziennie
Wątki:1937  0.37
Użytkownicy:1604  0.31
FORA
Category Regulamin
Category Ogólne
Category Archiwum gier
Category Minecraft
UŻYTKOWNICY ONLINE
W tej chwili nie ma żadnego użytkownika.

Jesteś anonimowym użytkownikiem. Możesz się zarejestrować tutaj

alt1
 FAQ  •  Szukaj  •  Użytkownicy  •  Grupy   •  Rejestracja  •  Profil  •  Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości  •  Zaloguj
 the Miami Marlins Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu
Autor Wiadomość
elaine95

PostWysłany: 05 Gru 2018 - 07:16 Odpowiedz z cytatemPowrót do góry

ARLINGTON Jason Kipnis Jersey , Texas (AP) — Adrian Beltre will play as often as his troublesome hamstring will let him in the final month of his 21st and possibly final season.And it will all be with the last-place Texas Rangers.Beltre hit his 470th career homer after 23-year-old sluggers Nomar Mazara and Ronald Guzman went deep, helping the Rangers stop a five-game losing streak with a 7-4 victory over the Minnesota Twins on Saturday night.The 39-year-old Beltre was still with his team of the past eight seasons when the deadline passed for him to go to a contender and be eligible for the playoffs. That was good news to Texas manager Jeff Banister when the calendar turned to September.“He’ll get as many opportunities to play for the rest of the year that he’s capable and healthy enough to go get,” Banister said before the game. “I think he deserves that. I think our players deserve that. I think our fans deserve that.“I thought somebody might take a shot at him. Woke up this morning and happy that he’s still with us.”Beltre’s homer leading off the fourth was the four-time All-Star’s eighth of the season and hit No. 3,143 for his career, breaking a tie with Robin Yount for 17th on the career list.If he can avoid further issues with a left hamstring that sent him to the disabled list twice this season, Beltre has a shot at catching George Brett to get into the top 15 all-time in hits. Brett had 3,154.Mazara led off the second inning with his 18th home run and second in as many nights, matching his total from the previous 42 games. Guzman’s 13th homer was a three-run shot that capped a four-run second to put the Rangers ahead for good at 4-2.Texas’ fourth homer was the 18th of the season for Rougned Odor, a solo drive in the seventh.Yovani Gallardo (8-3) ended a streak of three winless starts, giving up six hits and three runs in five innings. Jose Leclerc struck out two in a perfect ninth for his eighth save in 12 opportunities.Jake Cave homered for the second straight game for the Twins — the rookie’s ninth of the year — and doubled and scored twice. Logan Forsythe had three hits and an RBI.Jose Berrios (11-10) struck out six in four innings, but all three hits he allowed were homers. He gave up five runs. The right-hander hasn’t won since Aug. 4.“As a competitor, nobody wants to finish the season the way my few games have been Lonnie Chisenhall Jersey ,” Berrios said through a translator. “Let’s just keep looking forward and get ready for the next game.”ROSTER EXPANSIONSThe Twins added catcher Chris Gimenez, outfielder Johnny Field and pitchers Andrew Vasquez and Tyler Duffey from Triple-A Rochester for the Sept. 1 roster expansion. … The Rangers added lefty reliever Zac Curtis, who was claimed on waivers from Philadelphia in August.DIFFERING DEBUTSThe 24-year-old Vasquez had a shaky big league debut with two errors that helped the Rangers score an unearned run in the fifth. He dropped a throw trying to cover first base on a grounder by Shin-Soo Choo, and an errant pickoff attempt allowed Choo to score from third.Rangers right-hander Connor Sadzeck’s first three pitches in the majors were 99-mph fastballs, and then he struck out Mitch Garver swinging on a 79-mph curveball with two runners on to end the sixth. The 26-year-old has appeared in 155 games in the minors since 2012.TRAINER’S ROOMTwins: Right-handed reliever Matt Belisle (right knee injury) was activated from the disabled list.Rangers: Right-hander Bartolo Colon (lower back strain) and outfielder Delino DeShields (fractured right middle finger) were activated from the 10-day disabled list. Colon, however, won’t start Sunday as Banister had indicated. Banister said the 45-year-old in his 21st season was dealing with an illness. … Left-handed reliever Zac Curtis was recalled from Triple-A Round Rock.UP NEXTThe Twins plan to use lefty reliever Gabriel Moya (3-0, 4.73 ERA) as the starter in the series finale. Manager Paul Molitor said Zack Littell, who has been with Triple-A Rochester since early July, likely will be used as the next pitcher. It would be the 23-year-old Moya’s first career start after 31 relief appearances over two seasons. Rangers LHP Yohander Mendez (0-1, 14.73) is set for his second career start after getting sent to the minors for violating team rules in June. ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. (AP) — With time running short and so much ground to make up http://www.indiansfanproshop.com/authentic-larry-doby-jersey , the Tampa Bay Rays will probably miss the postseason. But they certainly look like a playoff team right now.Ji-Man Choi hit a two-run homer off Brad Hand with two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning, and the Rays beat the Cleveland Indians 6-5 on Monday night to set a team record with their 12th straight victory at home.“That was my first career walk-off homer and that was awesome,” Choi said through a translator.The Rays have won 17 of 20 overall after a rare victory (2-51) when trailing after eight innings.Cleveland ace Corey Kluber was chased in the second, but the Indians rallied before blowing a late lead. Even with the defeat, their magic number dropped to four to clinch their third consecutive AL Central championship when second-place Minnesota lost 7-2 to the New York Yankees.Tommy Pham grounded a single to right field before Choi went deep against Hand (0-1). Choi entered 1 for 21 in his career against left-handers.The Indians have lost six of 10.It appeared Jose Ramirez’s nifty baserunning would help Cleveland overcome a poor start by Kluber.Ramirez was hit by Chaz Roe’s pitch to start the seventh. He stole second and third before scoring to put the Indians ahead 5-4 with a headfirst slide to beat second baseman Brandon Lowe’s throw home on Yonder Alonso’s grounder.Kluber lasted just 1 2/3 innings — matching his career low — and gave up four runs and five hits. The right-hander and Tampa Bay’s Blake Snell are tied for the most wins in the majors with 18.“I just wasn’t able to get that last out,” Kluber said.Jake Bauers homered for the Rays, who moved within 7½ games of Oakland for the second AL wild card with 19 games left.Jamie Schultz (2-0) worked a scoreless ninth to get the win.Cleveland reliever Andrew Miller, reinstated from the 10-day disabled list after being out since Aug. 27 with a left shoulder injury, struck out two during a perfect sixth inning.“Today is a really good start,” Miller said. “I’m happy with it.”Six Cleveland relievers limited Tampa Bay to one hit entering the ninth. Indians pitchers finished with 16 strikeouts.After striking out two during an 11-pitch first inning, Kluber was pulled after 44 pitches in the second with the Indians trailing 4-0.Willy Adames hit an RBI single, Bauers had a two-run shot and Choi was hit by a pitch with the bases loaded.“He’s one of the best in the league Bob Feller Jersey ,” Bauers said about Kluber. “You’ve got to get simple and try and stick to an approach. We just made the adjustment.”Kluber gave up two hits over seven innings in a 3-0 win against Tampa Bay on Aug. 31.Edwin Encarnacion had an RBI single in the first and Ramirez hit a run-scoring double in the fifth.Cleveland tied it 4-all on pinch-hitter Brandon Guyer’s two-run double in the sixth.Pham singled in the second and has a career-high 14-game hitting streak.The Rays became the 29th team to reach 1 million (1,006,766) in home attendance with an announced crowd of 12,724. Only the Miami Marlins (747,450) have lower attendance at home.SETTLING THE SCORE?Indians manager Terry Francona and Rays skipper Kevin Cash are close friends, which has led to a series of pranks. Cash stole the scooter Francona rides from his downtown apartment to the ballpark earlier this month in Cleveland. In response, Francona talked about messing with Cash’s truck. Cash joked about using Uber and Lyft on Monday. “He told me sincerely not to do anything to his truck,” a smiling Francona said. “He sounded so sad.”NUMBERS GAMEThe Indians are 77-4 when ahead entering the ninth inning. . Bauers’ homer was his 10th but first since Aug. 1. He has just two extra-base hits in his last 95 at-bats.TRAINER’S ROOMIndians: 3B Josh Donaldson (left calf) will return and start Tuesday.Rays: CF Kevin Kiermaier (illness) and 3B Matt Duffy (lower back tightness) didn’t play.UP NEXTIndians RHP Shane Bieber (9-3) and Rays RHP Tyler Glasnow (0-3) are Tuesday night’s starters.
Zobacz profil autoraWyślij prywatną wiadomość
Napisz nowy tematOdpowiedz do tematu

Skocz do:   

Zobacz następny temat
Zobacz poprzedni temat